Retail Risk Leicester October 2024
October 3rd 2024
The most eagerly anticipated day on the risk management calendar…
To mark our twentieth anniversary, we are planning an outstanding conference starting with the all new Retail Risk BIG BREAKFAST…
The Retail Risk BIG BREAKFAST
Special guests from around the world will join Retail Knowledge Founder, Paul Bessant, for the Retail Risk BIG BREAKFAST for a light-hearted look at the day in prospect.
PLUS the welcome return of This Is What You Could’ve Won – the free prize draw that gives away thousands of pounds worth of prizes every few minutes, but only to registered delegates who are there in-person to collect them. When the claxon sounds, make sure you’re around. Otherwise you could be getting a message that shows you “This is what you could have won…” Don’t let that happen to you!
The BIG BREAKFAST will be followed immediately by followed by the Retail Risk – Leicester conference and the inimitable 11th Anniversary Fraud Awards, to which the whole of the retail risk management industry is invited…
Key points about this year’s conference
- An industry leading speaker roster consisting of presentations from world class experts. You will gain information that is priceless to any retail business
- Many speakers are exclusive to Retail Risk conferences
- Real life retailer case studies mean that you can learn from those who “learned the hard way” so you don’t have to!
- The whole event is free to attend for retailers, law enforcement personnel and bona fide academics
- If you miss it, then you miss out! Our events are NEVER available to watch on demand
- We serve free refreshments throughout the day plus an excellent, hot lunch
- Check out our Sponsor Gallery with all the latest industry innovations. After all the event is free because our sponsors pay for it! So please be sure to engage with them before and during the conference – they have some of the best retail risk management solutions available anywhere in the world
- All activities are held under the Chatham House Rule. The Press is excluded. You can talk openly about challenges in a safe virtual environment
- And don’t forget to invite as many colleagues from other departments in your business as you can, to help them better understand key issues and allow your business to make better informed decisions. That includes Finance, IT, HR, Logistics and Operations.
To attend this conference, you MUST register in advance. We need to make sure that only those people who should be attending do so.
Retail Risk – Sydney is free to join for all retail health, safety and risk managers, law enforcement personnel and bone fide academics.
Connect With Us
Sales and general inquiries
ALL-TAG Americas Office
1155 Broken Sound Parkway Unit E
The Park at Broken Sound
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
ALL-Tag Europe Offices
ALL-TAG Europe Ltd.
Unit 3 Bamford Business Park
Stockport SK4 1PL
ALL-TAG Signatronic BV
ALL-TAG Asia Office
ALL-TAG Asia Ltd.
Unit 1211, 12/F
Tsuen Wan Industrial Centre 220-248 Texaco Road,
Tsuen Wan N.T.
ALL-TAG Mexico Office
ALL-TAG SAPI de CV
Lope de Vega 117, piso 2
Col. Polanco V Sección
Alcaldía Miguel Hidalgo
CP 11560, CDMX