ALL-TAG Introduces the Innovative Q-Wrap: A New EAS Clear Cover Label
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB) June 07, 2018
ALL-TAG, an American manufacturer of RF Labels, and a leading supplier of AM Anti-theft Security Tags, Security Labels, and other loss prevention products, recently launched a new product: Q-Wrap®.
ALL-TAG an American manufacturer of RF Labels, and a leading supplier of AM Anti-theft Security Tags, Security Labels, and other loss prevention products, recently launched a new product: Q-Wrap®. The Q-Wrap is the premier solution for protecting high-shrink, high-value retail products that cannot be protected with traditional EAS tags or labels.
The Q-Wrap provides a new, simple, quick, and effective way to protect articles from shoplifting such as small cosmetics, perfumes, and other high-value packaged or standalone items.
“Loss Prevention Executives had simply given up on protecting certain hard to protect merchandise such as cosmetics and other health and beauty products, but now they can circle back to those with the Q-Wrap,” explained ALL-TAG’s Vice President of Sales, Andy Gilbert.
“It is the only product on the market that will secure those high-value, high-shrink products without destroying them when customers remove the wrap from the products at home.”
- The EAS label is not accessible to the shoplifter as it is fully wrapped in a sandwich between two layers of clear plastic film. The plastic film is locked by a strong permanent glue.
- No glue marks or residue will be left on the product after the removal of the Q-Wrap by a customer or by the store operators when returning unsold goods.
- Only soft glue removable glue makes contact with the product. None of the customer information is marked or blurred.
- The barcode remains perfectly readable through the clear plastic wrap.
- Soft removable glue to position the wrap on a product that will leave no marks. The EAS element (AM, RF or/and RFID) will not enter in contact with the product and will be fully wrapped by the plastic film to prevent tampering.
- On larger packed items such as cosmetic products, the Q-Wrap will prevent shoplifters from removing the product from its packaging as the Q-Wrap will seal the access.
- The extra-long Q-Wrap version will seal all possible openings of packaging making it difficult for a shoplifter to remove the product from its packaging without using a tool to cut through the wrap.
The Q-Wrap will be on display at the NRF Protect 2018 show at ALL-TAG’s booth #1509 from June 12-13 in Dallas, Texas.
ALL-TAG manufacturers Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) products and services designed to help retailers protect their merchandise from shoplifting. The company is a leading global manufacturer of Radio-Frequency (RF) anti-theft labels that are fully compatible with Checkpoint brand EAS Systems. ALL-TAG has been manufacturing RF Labels for source-taggers and retailers throughout the world since 1992, and the current manufacturing facility is located in Boca Raton, Florida. ALL-TAG is the only company manufacturing EAS labels and tags in the United States. The company also has a sales and distribution centers in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom to ensure timely deliveries to our many customers around the world.
For more information about EAS Tag Recirculation or ALL-TAG, please visit http://all-tag.com/.
Loss Prevention Executives had simply given up on protecting certain hard to protect merchandise such as cosmetics and other health and beauty products, but now they can circle back to those with the Q-Wrap.
Connect With Us
Sales and general inquiries
ALL-TAG Americas Office
1155 Broken Sound Parkway Unit E
The Park at Broken Sound
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
ALL-Tag Europe Offices
ALL-TAG Europe Ltd.
Unit 3 Bamford Business Park
Stockport SK4 1PL
ALL-TAG Signatronic BV
ALL-TAG Asia Office
ALL-TAG Asia Ltd.
Unit 1211, 12/F
Tsuen Wan Industrial Centre 220-248 Texaco Road,
Tsuen Wan N.T.
ALL-TAG Mexico Office
ALL-TAG SAPI de CV
Lope de Vega 117, piso 2
Col. Polanco V Sección
Alcaldía Miguel Hidalgo
CP 11560, CDMX